| View Show | Create Your Own
Dec 23, 2006
3 year Anniversary Fun
On November 15 this year Micah & I celebrated 3 years of marriage. I had been thinking about what I wanted to do to celebrate and decided I wanted us to go get our pictures professionally done. They have these photography studios here mainly for wedding photos but they dress you all up and take your picture. I thought it would be really fun. Well we dropped Reister off with some of our American friends and went around 1:30pm. At 7pm we FINALLY left! It took almost 6 hours to get "dolled" up and to take the pictures. The thing that took the longest time was my makeup & hair. You'd think I was getting married all over again. We took pictures in two sets of outfits. One was us in evening gown/suit but we didn't like any of those pictures they were REALLY cheesy. The other was in the traditional outfits we're wearing below. Hope you enjoy the pictures, we sure got a kick out of them. By the way, today we finally got to pick up the finished product - we took them on November 15. Who knew it could take so long!?
| View Show | Create Your Own
| View Show | Create Your Own
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh! You guys look fantastic! I especially like the one of you Michelle with the umbrella ... well actually they all look great. Thanks for posting!
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful pictures. What a neat gift to yourselves.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are great, Michelle almost looks Asian. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are drop dead gorgeous! So beautiful. I have never seen a dress look so good on you, Micah! If I come live near yall, do you promise to wear one to the airport to pick me up?
ReplyDeletethese pictures are amazing! They are soo beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete