Dear Reister, I have to agree that you are absolutely adorable in pictures! I am saving my final evaluation for when I get to play with you myself in a little over a month! Please be fair warned that Uncle Mark tends to get little guys like you extremely excited...better just stay in my arms :) Can't wait to meet you, Aunt Kandy
I also am a finger/hand sucker. Right now as I dictate this I have managed to latch onto my mommy's arm. I can't wait to meet you soon in day care. I promise I don't cry much - I bet we can have some fun smiling at one another, maybe even a giggle every now and then. Mommy and I enjoyed perusing your blog and admiring your bright smile and fun life. See you soon, Judah
Hey Micah and Michelle, Yes, we do remember you from August. Next time you are in town, give us a call. We would love to catch up. Thanks for passing your blog along. We will keep it checked! Eric and Tricia Mullis
Dear Reister,
ReplyDeleteI have to agree that you are absolutely adorable in pictures! I am saving my final evaluation for when I get to play with you myself in a little over a month! Please be fair warned that Uncle Mark tends to get little guys like you extremely excited...better just stay in my arms :) Can't wait to meet you, Aunt Kandy
man, you guys are right. reister is adorable!!! Hope you are all doing well.
ReplyDeleteHi Reister,
ReplyDeleteI also am a finger/hand sucker. Right now as I dictate this I have managed to latch onto my mommy's arm. I can't wait to meet you soon in day care. I promise I don't cry much - I bet we can have some fun smiling at one another, maybe even a giggle every now and then. Mommy and I enjoyed perusing your blog and admiring your bright smile and fun life. See you soon, Judah
Hey Micah and Michelle,
ReplyDeleteYes, we do remember you from August. Next time you are in town, give us a call. We would love to catch up. Thanks for passing your blog along. We will keep it checked!
Eric and Tricia Mullis