Mar 27, 2007

The Barn

Some of you know about the Barn... It's a historic barn from Kansas that my (Michelle) dad had transported down to Austin and then has slowly been restoring. Mom, Dad & Sean all work hard in almost every spare moment they have. They often have international students and their families out there. Here are some recent pictures for your viewing enjoyment!






5 comments:

  1. We've heard about the Barn a lot but I had no real picture in my head...I love it! Can we visit when we're all in the States?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glories! for sure - i'm sure my family would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where exactly is this barn? I would love to see it sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alicia - the barn is in Volente, Texas, right outside of Austin on Lake Travis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So how exactly does one transport a barn from kansas to texas... 2 states away?

    Color me amazed and confused.

    ReplyDelete