We took these videos recently... The first one is Reister attempting to say "Hi" - see if you agree. The second is him "crawling" or is that called "creeping"? Watch the whole thing to see what he is so motivated to go after!!
too cute!!
Wow he moves fast! I think I've heard it called army crawling.
Too fun! Thanks! I can't wait for Micah to see in the morning. He asks me every day to see pictures of "babies."
too cute!!!
He is so cute! Absolutely love seeing the many pics of him. Just wish we could meet him in person. Someday! :)
too cute!!
ReplyDeleteWow he moves fast! I think I've heard it called army crawling.
ReplyDeleteToo fun! Thanks! I can't wait for Micah to see in the morning. He asks me every day to see pictures of "babies."
ReplyDeletetoo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! Absolutely love seeing the many pics of him. Just wish we could meet him in person. Someday! :)
ReplyDelete