Sep 4, 2007

The Fight

Reister got to meet his cousin Sadie who was born only 3 weeks before him. We adults probably enjoyed watching them play together more than they actually did (how much do one year olds really PLAY together?) - but they did get to play and Reister got to learn a little bit about what that means - sharing, etc. This scene took place the second night we were in Texas. Watch the progression of events...





3 comments:

  1. hahaha! That is so hilarious! I love it! The progression of events makes it even better :) haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely HEART this post! Those pictures are priceless. I had to show them to hubs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you got that on film. That's GREAT! I'm sure we'll have some more moments like that with all the kids around here now and to come!

    ReplyDelete