Sorry for the lapse in my blogging! We actually went on a trip back to the states for Christmas and I need to post pictures of that. It was a very quick trip and we really spent almost all our time with family (sorry to those of you that I couldn't see or didn't even tell about our trip). The good news is that we're planning to be back in Texas from mid-November to mid-April so we'll be able to catch up with people a lot more then.
Update - we made the move to the provincial capital (although we had already been living here since the end of October, it was in a temporary furnished place). This time, we will be living in an apartment with all our stuff again. The move went so much better than last time - and we were blessed to have a lot of help from other American friends and a local friend. I am really looking forward to having all our stuff in one place again and being able to "make home" with all my stuff. It is just stuff but sometimes that stuff really makes life easier - especially with two little ones.
We took Mason for a check-up while in Austin and the pediatrician confirmed that his eyes had problems - one or both of them tend to cross at varying times. Thankfully, we were able to get him in to see a pediatric eye doctor before we left and he was fitted for little glasses and the doctor recommended he have surgery before one year of age. We're going to be taking him to see a doctor in Hong Kong in February to get the process started. We appreciate your prayers for Mason! I'm interested to see how Father will work all of this out for His glory, because I know He will!
We are going to be traveling again next week so I may or may not get to post pictures very soon... but I'll try!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Hey Michelle, I will definetly be thinking about sweet Mason. I am glad that y'all got moved and are getting settled. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteWill continue to think of the four of you daily. Keep us posted on your travels and your joys. Dear Mason will do great with his procedure; I just know that!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are getting settled in your new city. love you, Leslie C.
Thanks, Michelle...we are definitely thrilled. I'm so looking forward to seeing you and hearing all about being a mama to TWO! :) We will be remembering Mason and of course can't wait to meet him soon!
ReplyDeleteHi Micah and Michelle! I have been thinking about u all a lot lately esp after reading your recent blog. I am definitely excited that you all moving back to TEXAS, and I am looking forward to seeing u all! Hope everything will go well with you all and little Mason's procedure. MISS U ALL!! Take care
ReplyDelete