


I can't believe he still has his blue eyes and blond hair! I never imagined I would have a blond haired and blue eyed kid!
Mason is almost crawling - he can drag himself around on his stomach, not yet on his knees though. He can feed himself small bits of food and Gerber stars (which he likes a lot). He loves to eat, he's still nursing 4-5 times a day. He is a very happy baby and can say "ba ba ba" and some other babble. He can do some sign language (which is amazing to me because Reister didn't start signing till he was around a year). He sometimes waves bye-bye, signs "more" and has imitated some other signs when I have done them. He loves watching Reister play, loves when anyone focuses on him and plays with him. He loves music and will "dance" often when he hears it. He has a V-tech toy piano that has a small mic attached to it and he can "sing" into it. That really surprised me that he knew what to do - to make noise while putting his mouth on it!
We love Mason and he is such a joyful part of our family. We thank our Father for giving us him as a precious gift and for forming and making him such a special little boy.
Precious!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful. Do you think he and Reister look alike? I can see it in the cheeks and nose but that's it. His hair is getting long. I think he and Sienna would have fun babbling at each other. He can teach her how to sing karaoke.
ReplyDeleteHe's getting so big!!! GREAT PICs!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteahhh... thanks for sharing pics of your cuties with us! :)
ReplyDelete