Jul 5, 2009

Mason's First Birthday

Here are the pictures from Mason's birthday - When I load the pictures, they load backwards and then I can't rearrange them (I used to be able to, but now...any tips from other blogger users?)
We had three local families, a foreign family whose youngest is about Mason's age, and a couple of single foreign friends come and eat taco salad and cake. I made the taco salad fixings (except the yummy chips that we bought at Peter's Tex Mex) and the cake (from a box). It was a fun evening and as you can tell, Mason thoroughly enjoyed his cupcake. We bought him three gifts from a website in our country that sells pretty much everything, including american brand toys. One toy was from us, and the other two were from his grandparents (both sides). He enjoyed his Playskool walker thingy, and two Little People sets. We are so blessed to have such a sweet, cute boy in our family. He has become very affectionate in the last week and we love it! He's saying new words left and right and can even hold up one finger to tell you hold old he is. I'll try to post more pictures soon - there are a lot of cute ones!












7 comments:

  1. So cute! Happy Birthday, Mason!

    I've just learned to post backwards. Meaning, the first pic I choose on the download screen is the one that I want last in the post.

    You can also click on the picture and Ctrl-X & Ctrl-V to move them....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my- his first up on the tray- too cute! Happy Birthday Mason!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take it from the second picture (the one with food all over his face) that Micah has been teaching him how to eat cake?
    These pictures are really cute. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! I can't believe your sweet baby is ONE! Good job on the cake & taco salad...wish I could have been there to partake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAppy bday mason! We r traveling thru Nebraska today and I passed the phone around to alll the kids- they oohed and aahed over all the cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to Mason! The pic with his foot on the tray cracks me up...Conner likes to put his feet up on things, too. I guess if you're born a day a part then you're pals like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - 1 years old! I love his curly hair, it is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete