Mason finally learned to walk. He's almost 15 months! I find it really funny that he walked this late because Reister walked at 10 months (on the day). But every child is different, and I've heard of kids not walking till they were 18 months. Anyway, check out this video I took yesterday. He's gotten even better today. He actually started walking a little bit almost two weeks ago but I didn't really count it till he could walk across the room totally unassisted. Do all kids walk with their arms up like that when they first start walking? I think I remember Reister doing the same thing! I don't know if the video will still come up, but click here to see Reister's first steps again.
How fun! Yay for Mason. Conner definitely does the "hands up" thing. Maybe it's from holding our hands when we try to help them walk? I don't know. We hope to see you in SS while you're state-side.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!! The time will pass so quickly, Michelle. Thinking of you and the boys daily. By the time you get here, Mason will be running!
ReplyDeletefondly,
Leslie