Nov 3, 2009

Back in the USA

We arrived to Texas last Friday night. Our trip back was pretty good - the long flight over the ocean is never fun, but it was a little shorter this time (almost 11 hours) so that helped. The harder part was the jet lag that lasted about 5 days. The boys had a hard time sleeping through the night and therefor so did we. But then after they started sleeping through, Micah and I still had a hard time for a couple nights! Now we're all on Texas time - even with the time change off of daylight savings time.
Micah is in Louisiana for the week but the boys and I stayed in Sulphur Springs. Mason has two doctors appointments in Dallas on Thursday - for his eyes and kidney. I'll post after those to let you all know how they went.
We're really enjoying our time back so far. I'm loving the food and abundance of Dr. Pepper! I've thought of several things worth blogging about as far as differences between life here and back in Asia but I'll have to post another time as I'm pretty sleepy right now! :)

5 comments:

  1. It was so fun to see y'all!!

    Can't wait to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad that you made it back safely and healthily! trusting that all will go well at the Drs on Thursday and that Mason gets super ck ups!
    Can't wait to see you guys! Welcome to the USA...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, I still really want to see you and have your sweet family over. I talked to David O and he said that they would come over too. Let me know what next week looks like for y'all! Glad you made it here safely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad ya'll are here & hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time in the states! The boys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete