Reister and Mason have been playing really well together lately. Sometimes I don't even think about arranging play dates with others because they are content to play with each other. I think it has a lot to do with Mason maturing, being able to talk and express himself more, and being into the same pretend games and toys that Reister likes. I'm so thankful to have two boys and that they are so close in age.
I'm sorry I haven't been blogging that much lately. We have a very busy month of July due to visitors from the US. It was good, there just wasn't much spare time. Hopefully I can get some more daily life type posts up soon.
it is a blessing that the boys play so well together! Truly! Thanks for posting and I love the simplified background. Hope that things slow down for the 4 of you and that you can catch your breath!
ReplyDeletelove and hugs,
ltc