Nov 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I've slacked, I know, in updating the blog!
We had a good thanksgiving with a large group of American friends. Since there were so many of us, we decided to rent out a large room of a coffee shop instead of do it in someone's apartment where it'd be pretty cramped. It worked out quite well. You can see that there was room for the kids to spread out and play:

The week before some new friends moved to town and both of their boys are close in age to Mason. Here's Mason and Ezekial (they are just about a week apart in age). Mason loves his new friends so much!

Mason, Ezekial and Nehemiah in a group hug

Self portrait of me and Micah

A pretty good family picture - we're all looking and smiling!

It was a special time to be with friends and be thankful for all that our Father has done for us and the ways He's blessed us this year.

2 comments:

  1. so awesome to get the update! Thankful that you spent Thanksgiving with new and old friends...I know that warmed your heart. Think of you often and it is always so good to hear from you and see new photos of those growing little boys.
    Joy! ltc

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great to read about your thanksgiving celebration and see some new pictures! I hope you guys are doing great, the boys are getting so big, it's hard to believe. It was fun to hear about Mason going to school and what he's learning. I was in EA last January and your pictures just made me miss being there so much. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete