Oct 4, 2011

Peyton's first 5 days

We are "home" from the hospital. Micah's parents are here helping us, which is such a blessing. Peyton was born at 1:10 am Wednesday and they arrived at noon on Thursday. Before they arrived we had 2 other families who were helping us watch the big boys. Those families are/were here to have babies too. We left the hospital Saturday afternoon. I was ready to get back - laying in a hospital bed gets old fast. but on the other hand I was very thankful for the longer stay because I was in a LOT of pain because of the surgery and was very slow to get up and around.
We just went back to see Peyton and my doctors this afternoon. He is almost back to his birth weight (he lacks 30 grams), has normal bilirubin levels and is healing well from his circumcision. I looked good too and got my bandage off. I'm still sore, but feel better each day.
I'm posting from my phone and took all these pictures from my phone so they may not be the best quality. The big brothers love Peyton as you can tell from the pictures. We are overjoyed to have this beautiful blessing from the Lord. I already can't imagine life without him.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to read your post and see that you are feelng better and got a good ck up at your Dr. That little guy Peyton looks PERFECT and the photo of Mason holding Peyton is too darling. So thankful M & S are there now to help all of you. Hugs, love, and thanksgiving!!!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! Thanks for the photos.

    ReplyDelete