Aug 20, 2012

Time with cousin Tyler Jude

Our time in the states is coming close to and end and I am just now realizing I should get busy blogging before I go back to the land of slower and limited internet access!

Here are some pictures with the boys' youngest cousin, Tyler Jude, the son of my brother and sister-in-law.  Our boys all LOVED him and knew exactly how to play with him because of having a baby brother just about his age.  Tyler Jude was born November 2 (Peyton was born September 28)
These pictures were all taken back in June - TJ and Peyton have both changed a lot since then!
TJ and Aunt Michelle



Sean, Jenna and TJ (Tyler Jude)

Crawling races - this is before Peyton learned to crawl up on his hands and knees - he was doing the "army crawl" forever!



1 comment:

  1. Jed too was doing the army crawl forever. Btw: the picture of Peyton in red infront of TJ looks just like Mason. Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete