Oct 12, 2013

Mason's Birthday Part 2

Mason had his party at an indoor play area with several of his friends.  His "theme" was Super Hero Squad". For me, if I can provide (thanks to my Mom's care packages) some plates, napkins, cups and cake decorations that are of the requested theme, I have done my job. I am just not able to pull off games, decorations, etc. It's not in my gift set... .ha ha! 
Here's a bunch, but not all of the kids that came

Mason and his buddy Zeb both seem to have the ability to get a LOT of the icing on their faces. Zeb is a new friend for Mason this year, but has been such a blessing. They are just a couple weeks apart age wise and play really well together! (We can't wait for him to come back to our city after several months in their home country)

Peyton loves milk and loves driving the coupe around

sweet "Zebby" as our family refers to him

Big brother Reister

Birthday boy having a deep thought

Helping "baby" bro up

Selfie - before my hair cut in August - my hair had gotten really long!







Daddy entertained the kids a lot this day - chasing them around - I think he was wolf??

Zeb's big sister was the only girl, but she didn't seem to mind!

Attacking the wolf!

He looks almost defeated!




The big boys of the party

Our boys refer to this play place as "the big octopus play place". It spins and they have so much fun jumping off it.

Thankful for the decorations so I didn't have to "create" any super hero figures myself!

I think Micah was explaining something about the cake








Present opening!









I promise Mason is happy, just caught them at the wrong moment!

Good buddies Levi & Hudson

Mason's good buddy Jace

Our neighbors, Elijah and Gabriel

Reister is good friends with Luke, Jace's older brother
It was a fun time to celebrate Mason. We love our second boy and are so thankful for him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment