This week was Reister's first time in the pool! He seemed to like it pretty well. He'll get to do it several more times before we head back to the Shining City. Here are some pics from our time in the water!
How fun! It is so cold & windy here that it is hard to imagine swimming! I'm sure you hear this all the time, but it is so true - I cannot handle how cute Reister is!
I know that you are having a blast with Reister on holiday. He looks so darling in the water. Praying that your time was refreshing and joyous as you head back. prayers and love, Leslie C.
man! he is tooo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! It is so cold & windy here that it is hard to imagine swimming! I'm sure you hear this all the time, but it is so true - I cannot handle how cute Reister is!
ReplyDeleteBlssings,
Shannon
I can't wait to take Saige swimming! Reister looks so cute in the pool - you guys must be having so much fun with him!
ReplyDeleteI know that you are having a blast with Reister on holiday. He looks so darling in the water. Praying that your time was refreshing and joyous as you head back.
ReplyDeleteprayers and love,
Leslie C.