Hi guys! Just wanted to say hello! Reister is so adorable and precious! Zach and I have enjoyed following your blog and seeing your family grow. The anniversary pictures are awesome - I know you'll always treasure those. Can't believe it's only been three years. We hope things are going wonderful for you and lift up the work you are doing. Love, Stephanee & Zach
I blss the three of you with traveling safety and smoothness. I would also like to give special Reister a blssing of getting some really special love from his caretakers in TL - May he enjoy going each day and sleep well each night - so that you all can as well. Can't wait to give you all a hug...Kandy
Hi guys! Just wanted to say hello! Reister is so adorable and precious! Zach and I have enjoyed following your blog and seeing your family grow. The anniversary pictures are awesome - I know you'll always treasure those. Can't believe it's only been three years. We hope things are going wonderful for you and lift up the work you are doing.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Stephanee & Zach
he's sooo cute! I love his smile :)
ReplyDeleteI blss the three of you with traveling safety and smoothness. I would also like to give special Reister a blssing of getting some really special love from his caretakers in TL - May he enjoy going each day and sleep well each night - so that you all can as well. Can't wait to give you all a hug...Kandy
ReplyDelete