Honestly, I have no idea what "meme" means or how it's pronounced, but I guess I'm going to "do" one... or post one... or play... or whatever. Kelley tagged me so I am going to do it. Here are the directions:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names.
1. I love Sour Patch Kids candy
2. I sometimes think Bananas taste "spicy" and Micah thinks I'm really weird for saying that.
3. I played the flute in 6th, 7th & 8th grade.
4. I've started doing yoga in the last 6 months and really like it (there is no spiritual component in the classes I go to).
5. I love to snow ski but haven't been in almost 10 years - on that note, I love Colorado - any time of the year, but I also haven't been there in a long time.
6. I really enjoy looking at other people's blogs - especially ones with babies the same age as Reister!
7. Although I LOVE Dr. Pepper, I haven't had one since Valentines Day at Teresa's Pizza restaurant in Kunming.
Okay so now I tag 7 people.... (I'm going to tag people that I think read our blog)
SB, Lindsey R, Cheryl, Sandra, Sara, Germaine, Kari
mmmm... a Dr. Pepper would taste really good right now :)
ReplyDeletewhat if i don't want to be tagged?? only because i can't think of 7 people's blogs that i go to that would do it since you and kelley caskey already did it!
ReplyDelete