Dec 13, 2007
Big Brother!?
Is Reister ready to be a big brother? Well, he may not be now, but he's got till the beginning of next July to get ready. That's right, we're expecting again - you can see our baby ticker on the right to see how many days left and what the baby probably looks like. We did go to a local hospital on Monday and get an ultrasound but it wasn't quite the high tech experience that we got last time with Reister at about this stage, but it was still nice to see a little baby. I've had worse nausea this time around but it seems like it's possibly getting better. What's fun is that it seems like a lot of friends I have (around the world) are expecting their babies around the same time we are. We hope to find out the gender of the baby while we're on vacation in Thailand in February. We'll keep you posted via this blog! Once my belly starts showing, I'll post some belly pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yea!!!!! Happy Babying!
ReplyDeleteI so called it! Our rss feed said you guys had a new post, and Kimberly said, "What is it, what is it?" (She's a blog feed junkie, see). Well I said without thinking (as usual), "I bet they're pregnant again." And sha-zam! I'd say some sort of reward is in order. How about one surplus trip to the ol' ice cream sundae bar down south? (to self) Heh heh heh. I called it.
ReplyDeleteReister is PRECIOUS!!! Congrats on the new baby! :-)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Reister is such a cutie and now Baby Webb #2. I'm happy y'all are being given such great gifts!
ReplyDeleteWHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's stinkin' awesome! We're so excited for you guys!!!
Congrats, guys! That's awesome news!
ReplyDeleteyay!!! Another little webbster. How fun is this...maybe a little sister for Reister will be fun!!
ReplyDelete