Dec 16, 2007

the group pic

This is getting a little late to be posting Thanksgiving pictures but hey, I still have lots to post but our internet is too slow to do too many at a time... so I'll keep posting. (probably until Christmas when I'll need to start posting those pics)
Below is the group that we spent Thanksgiving with. A lot of them are single friends, our friends Mark & Kim are in orange, with their boys on the bottom right (Josiah, Josh, & Jordan). I thought this was a pretty good picture - everyone is looking and smiling as far as I can tell, EVEN Reister! he's getting pretty good at that - smiling for the camera.


It was quite a crowd - everyone pitched in by cooking or bringing something and it was all tasty! We participated in the Moore family tradition of writing what you were thankful for on a paper leaf and taping it to the "Thanksgiving Tree" after you shared it with the group. That was really neat. We ended the day with some P&W led by Jerod. It was a really special day. Thanks to our Father that gives us all things!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's impressive to have that many people not only looking, but also smiling all at the same time! Reister is still so adorable, even with only a diaper on! :)
    Congratulations on the new baby - can't wait to find out if Reister will have a baby brother or a baby sister...

    Love you guys!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete