Jan 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

I just realized that I should take advantage of the time difference and say that 2008 is great so far! (it's 9:15am on January 1 here in the Shining City) I guess we're officially OLD in that we didn't make it until midnight last night. We put Reister to bed at his normal time (7:30pm) and stayed up until 10:45pm or so but I was falling asleep watching a show from about 9:30pm on... Ha! Anyway, I was glad we didn't stay up too late when Reister woke up at his normal time (7am) and I wasn't exhausted. I hope you all had a wonderful New Years Eve, whatever you did, however late you stayed up. We have plans to go to my local b.f.f.'s home for lunch and to Casa Mia for one of our American friend's birthday. Hey, that means I don't have to cook at all today! :)
I thought I'd leave you with this cute smiling boy....

5 comments:

  1. He is getting cuter every day! You guys look great too. :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not old, Michelle, you are just pregnant again!

    Reister is such a cutie...post a video again soon with him talking so that I can ohh and ahhhh again.

    love to all three of you,
    Leslie C.

    ReplyDelete