
He took us to breakfast at Peter's Tex Mex - I had the chicken biscuit, Micah had the breakfast burrito and the boys split an omelette. Yumm! We retook this picture but believe it or not, it was worse than the first.
Micah and I were able to go work out after this while the boys stayed at home with our househelper. That was really fun. I've been trying to work out more lately at the same gym Micah has been going to that is really close to where we live.
We had planned to go to a nearby pool if the weather was nice. I was totally surprised when we arrived there yesterday afternoon and a whole group of our friends were already there waiting on us to surprise me. Micah did an AWESOME job of keeping it from me and inviting a lot of special people to come. I'll post more pictures in my next post. I could and should write a whole long post about the party but because of my two boys that I need to go keep up with I'll wrap it up for now. Thanks to Micah for making it a really really special day!
Happy Birthday, Michelle! glad you had a great day...
ReplyDeleteAwesome :) Happy Birthday! Glad it was a great day! You ROCK!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Michelle! I'm such a terrible friend to be telling you late! I have rarely known the date since we've been back in the States though...just one of those things I haven't kept up with. I'm doing good to know which day is Sunday. Glad you had a great day, only wish we could have been there to help celebrate!
ReplyDeleteHappy, happy birthday, Michelle. I saw your mom on the 29th and we sure talked lovingly about you and the blessing you have been for 30 years! Love to all of you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, my friend! (And way to go, Micah!)
ReplyDeleteHappy belated b-day! Thanks for sending us the blog link. Sorry we missed the party, looks like fun. Your pool looks nice too, we may need to come visit some time!
ReplyDelete