May 13, 2009

How do I know you?

You may have noticed on the right side of my blog I have a "Live Feed" that shows where the people are who are looking at my blog. Have you noticed there are people ALL over the US and world? I have! And although I do have quite a few friends spread out over the world, there are places that I did not know I knew anyone ... Some places I have a hunch who you might be or how you might have come across my blog but others I just have NO IDEA! If you are looking at my blog because I'm a friend of a mutual friend or something, I'd love to hear from you and know who you are. It would also help me not to be so mystified as to why there are so many random hits on my blog! Just leave a comment if you don't mind. If I know you or are related to you, don't worry about commenting unless you just want to.

10 comments:

  1. If you see a hit from Taipei, it's probably us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola from Weslaco, TX, right by the border of Mexico!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Michelle! I'm Corrie's mom, Jo, from Clovis, NM! I still lift your little family up to Father as He leads! You are precious to Father and me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, Michelle! we are visiting Susan in Somerville, MA (Cambridge area) and checking your blog from here. So as your followers travel, so does your blog visitors list grow!
    blessings~Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there from Stephanee and Zach! I wonder who all reads our blogs too :) I enjoy reading about your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle.
    I'm Charis Lau. I'm a friend of Felicity's. She told me about your blog and I love to read it. My hubby and I are on she and Avery's team. Maybe someday we can meet on your side of the world. :)
    (btw, we are in Spring, Tx...for now)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hit from riverside, Ca is Alicia....your back in the day FPO friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! It's Rachel Lane from the farm. I'm back in Florida (Jacksonville) to be specific. I love keeping up with what is going on in your life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey. It's Christi! We are actually in Northeast Thailand, not Bangkok. What a great idea to put on your blog. I think I will try it on ours. I just love to keep up with how you are doing through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi-Micah and I were in some classes together at A&M. I check in now and then to see how to pray for your family.

    ReplyDelete