Feb 28, 2011

Christmas 2010 Part 1

I can't believe it's March and I'm just now posting pictures from Christmas. Unfortunately most of my pictures are just of the boys opening presents. But I'll try to post a couple more of other things in another post.
Transformers were the theme this year for Reister - he got one from Nana & Granddaddy, and a couple others from Robin & Paula and their families

Mason was slow at opening but enjoyed it

Reister's gift from LiLi and Poppo (my parents) - a Veggie Tales DVD - always a hit

Mason's from LiLi & Poppo - Boz - a new favorite of his

We got the boys spiderman pajamas from the newly opened H&M clothing store in town

Mason's favorite gift - from us and Nana & Granddaddy - a 'piano' with a microphone!

Stockings were a hit too!



Nothing like cheap stocking stuffer toys :)

Reister displaying the transformers

We really had a wonderful Christmas this year. For the month of December we took time each night to use the advent calendar you probably saw in the background which helped the boys learn the Christmas story. We also were able to spend a lot time with local friends celebrating the True meaning of Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Reister and Mason had a wonderful Christmas. What? H&M!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see pictures of the boys! We miss them. Did you recently get a love seat? I like it!

    ReplyDelete