
I am 12 weeks along today. I have felt a lot better in this pregnancy than the 2 previous. Of course a little nausea and tiredness, but no throwing up! I had this ultrasound done when I was about 8-9 weeks along. I'll be seeing a local doctor here in our city for my prenatal but will probably be delivering in Thailand. We are all very excited and looking forward to our precious addition! Praise be to Father!
so excited for y'all! I read about it on fb, but if I didn't tell you congrats then, I will tell you now. Congrats.
ReplyDeletecongratulations! we did not know... but we do now... and that makes us happy! looking forward to hearing & seeing more from your whole clan in the future! ~jd2
ReplyDeletecongrats! so exciting!!! lifting you up for a smooth pregnancy and for extra energy to chase the boys and keep up with overseas life while pregnant...
ReplyDeleteYEAH! Wow. I guess I must only keep up with you via your blog. Congrats! Hope you are feeling good. Can't wait to hear if you're having a baby boy or girl.
ReplyDeleteYeah! Congratulations!! Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteOh, what wonderful things the Father is doing for you! Prayer and Praise will be lifted for all of you. How blessed you are!! I'm wondering, what if Reister got a sister? What a new world that would be...still fun.
ReplyDeleteSo excited for the 4 of you! What a blessing this will be :)
ReplyDeletelove and hugs,
LTC
Rejoicing about this new life!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete