Last week Mason and I had to go to Hong Kong for his eye doctor appointment. I took the opportunity to have a pre-natal appointment with a really good OB that I like in the same practice as his doctor. It was a long day of doctor appointments and getting lenses put in his new, larger frames (they look just the same as his previous ones). But it was all good reports - Mason's eyes have not changed in his prescription strength, but he was able to see and recognize letters that were up on a screen by pointing them out on a card the doctor held in front of Mason. The doctor was pleased and so was I!
Then that afternoon I had a thorough ultrasound where the doctor looked at all the vital organs. She was very pleased with all of his organs - heart, kidneys, limbs, etc. She commented on how ACTIVE he was and thought it must be hard for me to endure it! Ha! Here is a sweet picture of baby boy's face in 3D:
I think he has Mason's nose - which I'm sure is from one of us or another relative. Isn't he so cute!? I'm feeling so large but I have 3+ months left. It's warming up too, which is contributing to some swelling :)Thanks so much for all of your prayers and support - especially regarding our precious #3. We hope to have our name picked out soon!

what a great picture! so thankful all is well with you and the little one! please do keep us posted... we're eager to know his name and to see his sweet little face! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome photo of Webb baby #3! Even before I read your comment about Mason, I thought the baby looked a LOT like sweet Mason. Thrilled that you got a great report on M's eyes and new lenses, too.
ReplyDeleteLove sent your way...
ltc