Well I have a lot of pictures to post of Peyton at 4 months...
![]() |
| With our good friend. She is a single lady that loves children, especially babies. She LOVES Peyton and even helped us choose his Chinese name, Pei En - which means Abundant Grace. |
![]() |
| Trying out the "exersaucer" that was passed on to us from some friends. He doesn't really like it too much yet but we let him try it out every once in a while |
![]() |
| We were showing Peyton the new stacking toys that were a freebie at a baby store with another purchase. |
| He's not quite sure what to think of this "sitting practice" |
![]() |
| Reister LOVES to hold Peyton |
![]() |
| Peyton's not so sure if he loves to be held ;) |
| 4 months with the Panda |
| And a little smile |
I can't believe Peyton is 4 months. I'm sure I'll say that at every month. We love him so much! And the GREAT news is that the colic/fussiness is over. He is a very pleasant baby now. He smiles all the time and doesn't cry that much at all. He still will have a tough day if I eat brocoli or beans, but now at least I know to try not to! He's still eating once in the middle of the night but I've just decided to let him keep doing that until we start solids. I don't do the 10/11pm feeding, I just let him go after an 8 or 9pm feeding until 2 or 3. Then I wake him up to eat between 6:30 - 7:30 for his first feeding of the day. I'm trying my best to keep him on a loose schedule especially because we're about to travel for almost a month and I think that might help. He'll have to been in childcare the last part of the month, too, so hopefully that will go well (I'll still go to feed him throughout the day)
The big boys are doing well too. I need to post more of them. But Peyton is changing so much so fast that I am trying to keep up with it!
We're looking forward to a little vacation at the beach in about a week. I'll try to post pictures of it when we return!





holy cow he's SO CUTE! The last one with the smile is too sweet.
ReplyDeletePeyton is growing so much, Michelle! His hair is so pretty and that sweet little smile...the best! Safe travels for your family while you are away and I hope that the whole family has a healthy and restful time away.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Leslie
Thanks for posting so many cute photos of Peyton. I look forward to playing with him someday! Give him a hug from Li LI.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting so many cute photos of Peyton. Give him a hug from Li Li.
ReplyDelete