Nov 26, 2006

Frying a turkey . . .



So we had the best turkey we've ever eaten this year! Our friend bought a big pot and burner as well as a ton of peanut oil and fried a 19 pound turkey up for 10 of us. Oh yeah, first he injected it with a ton of garlic and butter marinade (from the states) so it was really yummy!


5 comments:

  1. yay! I am so excited you got a blog. I have added you to my favorites and will check it often!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo glad you finally started a blog. Reister is so cute. I can't wait to watch him grow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Blog world! We have loved your updates and now we get to love even more of you guys. Thanks for keeping us posting on life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I didn't expect to have comments already! Thanks for the encouragement on our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are SOOOO glad you guys finally have a blog! We will enjoy keeping up with you this way - thanks in advance for the work you will put into it - very worth it. It is already added to my favorites folder so I will be checking it out. Thinking of you often!

    ReplyDelete