So many of our friends have blogs and lately I have really enjoyed going to them and checking out their postings and pictures. So I figured other people might enjoy going to our blog - if we had one. Until now we haven't but I think I'm going to start posting. I need to catch up posting pictures of Reister since he was born . . . that might take a while, but for now here's one of him and Micah on Thanksgiving as well as one of all of our food! Also this is a recent pic of Reister after his bath - isn't he cute?!



Micah, Michelle and Reister,
ReplyDeleteI will have to agree, Reister is soo cute!
Looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving. The fried turkey looks yummy. Bryan and Micah are quite the cooks.
I love you!
Give Reister a kiss from Nana!
Preston changed some things on the computer but this is mom.
I believe Reister is one of the most beautiful babies I've seen in a long time....and you know I've seen my share over the years having "birthed" hundreds of them. Love to all. Ruby as a rose, but this is Pamela N.
ReplyDeletePamela - great to hear from you thanks for your sweet words - we think Reister is pretty cute too!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited that y'all finally started a blog! I will regularly check for new pics of Reister. :) It's always great hearing from you up there. Blessings! (oh, by the way this is emily from fpo)
ReplyDeleteYa'll look great. It's great to see that you are blogging know, so I will check back to know what's going on with you all. I'm blogging too, so check it out. Reister is super cute and I am sure that he keeps your days filled with lots of excitement.
ReplyDeleteGig Em! How bout those aggies, they won!
WHOOP!
Hey "alittlewater" who are you?
ReplyDeletesupper duck!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have been out of pocket for almost 3 weeks while we were on vacation, but was so excited to see that guys started a blog! I can't wait to keep caught up with you guys now and see Reister keep growing and all the things he is learning. Can't believe how fast they seem to grow up already!
ReplyDelete