Oct 29, 2007

He loves phones!

Here's Reister enjoying two phones at one time - listen to his cute conversation with "??" on the phone! It might be helpful for you to know that in the local language you answer the phone by saying "wei" and good-bye is "zai jian". By the way, he's on the couch in our new apartment...

4 comments:

  1. Ah that is too cute. I love the end. Kiran says to tell him he can reach her on her Cinderella phone if we are out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Great!! Too cute. It sounds like he says, "what are you doin'?" at the beginning. Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Michelle, Your site is great! I loved seeing all the pics and reading your stories. Glad you all got moved in! I know what fun that can be! We are having a great time with Jacob, Sara, and Keely being here!! Looking forward to seeing you all in February. Blessings, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, it's so funny that he sounds like he is having an actual conversation! He's so cute saying "zai jian" now :)

    ReplyDelete