On that note, we went to the same family's home for dinner Sunday night. They made the same dish AGAIN (that's three times in one week we ate it) and Reister ate some then, too. At one point during the meal Micah and I noticed Reister had a noodle hanging out of his nose. When I tried to pull on it, I realized it was actually coming from inside his nose! Somehow he had coughed or sneezed and the noodle went up into his nose and came out again! Micah and I about died trying to conceal our laughter (no one else at the table noticed and we opted to not point it out to them).
Here's a pic of Reister on Sunday morning with his buddy Micah:
I slowly feel like we are getting to know your son. Maybe one day we will meet???
ReplyDeleteThat picture was probably right before the screaming and crying that someone had taken someone else's toy! :-) Ha!
ReplyDelete