I'm sure you've heard about the earthquake. Although we live quite far from the epicenter, we still felt it. We actually were on the ninth floor of a highrise building here and a door suddenly creaked like someone was trying to open it and then Micah and I both felt really dizzy because the building started swaying (very slightly). We looked up and noticed the signs hanging from the ceiling were swinging back and forth. It took us a couple seconds to realize what was going on. (I was thankful it wasn't some pregnancy symptom but that others were feeling it too) Quickly, we exited the building and waited outside for a while until we determined that there was no damage and then we returned inside. Just wanted to let you all know that we're okay. I don't believe there were any injuries or damages in our city but we are grieving the loss of life and injuries of thousands in other provinces. Please join us in petitioning our Father to meet the needs of those in trouble both physically but especially spiritually. What a time to hear the hope-filled message of The Good News.
The building we were in was actually the hospital, so I'll post soon about the results of our latest ultrasound.
Keep us updated on the earthquake if you hear anything. My first time in China was ata school about 20 miles from the epicenter. Amazingly, no one was injured at the school. Love yall!
ReplyDelete