We went to see the pandas at the panda research base last Thursday with our friend Jason and his daughter, Hannah Grace. They came in town specifically to go see them for her birthday present!
This sign was just inside - I was slightly appalled that the last verse of this quote was left off. But I guess that's the way things go here...
All these things and creatures just appeared, huh?
This was our favorite panda! He was just chillin, munching on bamboo. He kept peeling the sticks of bamboo and just going to town. We stood there watching him for quite a while. He resembles Po from Kung-Fu Panda, huh?
Family pic (can't really see Mason that well)

Here's Hannah Grace, who actually got to hold a baby panda (for a 'donation' of course)

Since you couldn't see Mason that well in the family pic, here are a couple of him with us. He has become such a HAPPY baby!

How sweet is his grin here?
looks like so much fun! I love Mason's smile in both those pics.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!!! That looks like fun! The boys are so cute!!!
ReplyDelete