Mar 12, 2009

My Little Pirate

Here's Mason sporting his patch - two different days. He really hates wearing it - I'm so glad it's just for 30 minutes a day. It's hard to tell if it's really helping any but we're doing it consistently to at least try! As you can see from the pictures, he's sitting up on his own really well. He can lean forward to grab toys that have gotten out of his reach. But he can't get to the sitting position on his own yet. He still doesn't like to be on his tummy for too long but can roll from front to back and back to front (more easily). But he has gotten into a habit of sleeping on his stomach. I stopped swaddling him when I took him to Hong Kong and forgot his blanket. He is still not sleeping through the night consistently. Every several nights we'll have a good one. Last night was not one of those, though, and I think it was because his first tooth is coming in. I can see and feel it but it's not totally out yet. It's his bottom middle/left one. Mason is almost 8 1/2 months. Reister didn't get his first tooth until 9 months and it was on top (both came in right around the same time I think). Mason is getting to be a happier baby all around. He LOVES his solids - especially anything salty and seasoned. I've made him peas, pumpkin, sweet potato, carrots, spinach, apples, bananas, chicken, and also blended up meals we were having such as Hamburger Helper (thanks to the local import store), potato corn chowder soup, taco soup, and stir fried cabbage.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh he is so adorable! I can't even tell you how cute he is. I hope the patch is helping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Webb Family! We will pray for sweet Mason tonight. May you see a picture in your mind of Jesus covering Mason's eyes with His hands (one hand on each eye) and power going forth... We will petition God's ability to heal, His mercy to heal, and His glory to heal. May you be full of faith and the Holy Spirit and not be afraid to pray prayers for his eyes bigger than your hearts could think to pray. He is good and longs to show off His glory! love yall, kari

    ReplyDelete