May 27, 2011

20 weeks

 I'm now 21 weeks but we took these pics last week, so I was at 20 weeks. Everything is going well and I'm feeling baby boy move quite a bit.  Although I could compare some of his moves to a boxing match, it's not to the point where it hurts me or is uncomfortable (I'll never forget the last 2 weeks of pregnancy with Reister when his kicking and moving hurt so bad I cried!)  I'm sure as he grows and gets stronger we'll get to that point. :)  My only complaint at this point in the second trimester is the bulging veins in my legs.  I'm going to try out some support hose that my mother-in-law will be sending in a package soon.  I've read they can get worse with each succeeding pregnancy and with age, so I've got those both against me.
We're researching names and making a list of our top choices. Hopefully we'll pick sometime soon and let you all know so we can start calling him by name!

1 comment:

  1. Look at the cute belly! You look awesome! We can't wait to see you guys again and introduce our newest boys :)

    ReplyDelete