I believe in the power of prayer. Would you please visit this site this weekend and pray for and consider giving to my friend Meredith's family? Read their story and see how they have faced incredible trials over the last 7 years but have stayed so strong in their faith. Meredith and I went to college together and were in a Christian women's organization together.I have been praying for Meredith for a long time but feel that a weekend dedicated to prayer for her and her family will be a powerful thing.
Meredith and Ben Fox Relief Project
While I'm at it, can I ask you to please also pray for my high school friend, Kim F? She has five kids 7 and under and suffers from pretty extreme Rheumatoid Arthritis and probable Lupas. She just had a pretty intense surgery on her right (dominant) arm and finger. The recovery is not going so well and I know she's really struggling. Please ask for good medical help, healing and sanity and peace for her. She and her family live in Georgetown, Texas.

No comments:
Post a Comment