Yesterday I took the boys to get summer haircuts. Well, they definitely got short cuts! I wanted to leave Mason's a little longer, but since they were getting them done at the same time and Reister is a little more "sensitive" about hair falling in his face, etc, I was too busy comforting him to notice that the stylist was cutting off a lot more than I expected with Mason. By the time I turned back to Mason his curls were all GONE! He looks like a totally different boy, even more so with his glasses off. Here are my big boys with their short hair. Micah likes both of their hair long, I prefer it short. So I guess we'll compromise by keeping it longer in the winter and shorter in the summer. I feel bad for them when they wake up in a pool of sweat from naps or are dripping outside. I guess the heat will get to them even with short hair, but I feel like they'll feel more comfortable with less! Oh and it's so nice to get both of their haircut for $4USD! If we lived in the states, I'd have to do it myself it costs so much! (that wouldn't be too pretty, I promise!)
May 27, 2011
Summer Haircuts
Yesterday I took the boys to get summer haircuts. Well, they definitely got short cuts! I wanted to leave Mason's a little longer, but since they were getting them done at the same time and Reister is a little more "sensitive" about hair falling in his face, etc, I was too busy comforting him to notice that the stylist was cutting off a lot more than I expected with Mason. By the time I turned back to Mason his curls were all GONE! He looks like a totally different boy, even more so with his glasses off. Here are my big boys with their short hair. Micah likes both of their hair long, I prefer it short. So I guess we'll compromise by keeping it longer in the winter and shorter in the summer. I feel bad for them when they wake up in a pool of sweat from naps or are dripping outside. I guess the heat will get to them even with short hair, but I feel like they'll feel more comfortable with less! Oh and it's so nice to get both of their haircut for $4USD! If we lived in the states, I'd have to do it myself it costs so much! (that wouldn't be too pretty, I promise!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OH My- super cute! You're right- Mason does look like a totally different boy.
ReplyDelete