Mar 21, 2008

belly

When I was pregnant with Reister, I was really good about sending pictures to my friends and family of my growing belly. This time around I haven't really done that as much. But recently, I myself have become more and more aware of my growing belly, so I thought it was time to post a "belly-shot". I am feeling pretty huge but know that it's nothing compared to what I'll feel during the last month. I remember being so big with Reister that I was asked multiple times if I was having twins or if I was about to deliver when I was a month away from my due date. I was in my work out clothes the other day and thought they showed my belly size better than perhaps other loose fitting clothes so I snapped a shot. Here it is - I think I was around 24 weeks here.

3 comments: