Oh and I should tell you that when he says "monkey" he pronounces it "muntchee". It's pretty cute. He's "fed" the monkey, "diapered" the monkey, "kissed" the monkey and I think even "patted" the monkey when I told him to put the monkey to sleep.
We went to the zoo this past week and although our local zoo is really lame and dirty, they still had monkeys. They were pretty crazy - aren't most monkeys? - but Reister enjoyed watching them in their cage. I was appalled to see a local give a monkey a plastic bag after all the snacks inside it were gone and the monkey actually started snacking on the plastic. I said maybe they were underfed but Micah pointed out all the uneaten carrots lying around on the ground. I guess the monkeys just preferred the plastic to the nourishment of carrots.


My oh my! Reister is sooo cute! We love the pictures of Reister and his daddy. Thinking about your little baby the day before yesterday. Keep us posted when you have an update. We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteWow - Reister is so cute! I love that picture of him with the backpack on - he is so handsome. Having two is so much fun - I am so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for you little one...
Emily has the exact same monkey! She loves to wear it around just like Reister! I also noticed some friends in the states who have twin boys had the same backpack! Must be very popular! Although I will say Emily prefers to take care of her babies over the monkey! We are remembering you all the little one on the way!
ReplyDelete