Mar 28, 2008

Laos con't

I only posted one picture from our vacation time in Laos - I know it's been almost 2 months, but hey, better late than never! Here are a couple more.

We bought a Hmong minority people outfit and hat for Reister - here he is sporting it out on the town. Maybe it was a size too small - he popped a button off and then the other bottom one wouldn't stay fastened.


Here's a family pic as we walked to or from a nearby village (I can't remember exactly where this was taken)

2 comments:

  1. yay! fun pics :) That one of Reister is super cute :) Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics, and the belly one from your earlier post! I still cannot handle how adorable Reister is! Maybe we'll make it out to ya'll's part of the world sometime so we can finally meet the little rascal (and his brother too!)

    Love,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete