This post is on Micah's behalf. He suggested I take a poll on everyone's favorite website to visit - i.e. one you visit almost everyday. It could be any kind of website - news (ex. cnn.com), shopping (ex. moosejaw.com), social (facebook.com) etc. (Micah goes to the first two regularly, I go to Facebook)
So comment and tell us where you like to "browse" - we're curious. I'll ask Micah to let me know what his top sites are and I'll post again with some of those.
Oh, and I never could get Google Reader to load again, so thanks to Jen & Andrea's suggestions, I switched to Bloglines. For the most part I like it except that it marks all new posts as read when I click on the feed. Google Reader used to only mark the posts as read as I scrolled down through each post.
yeah, that part is a bit of a pain, but i just don't click on it until i have time to go visit the sites - usually I just get a bunch of windows going at once with all the blogs of everyone who had new posts. :) As to what sites I visit regularly, mostly just my friends' blogs when they have new posts. Then we do some shopping/browsing on Amazon for books or DVDs. NOthing very exciting. :) O - and during typhoon season, I check our typhoon warning site at least 1x per day.
ReplyDeleteI usually just check a whole bunch of blog sites. One of my favorite blog sites is an encouragement for wives, mothers and women in general. It is www.girltalk.blogs.com
ReplyDeletehope you all are well!! By the way, you look great!! Blessings,Sarah
Kimberly is a news junkie, so she's pretty glued to The BBC. Pete checks Yahoo Finance just to see how low the Dow can go, but he gets all his inspiration and guidance for life from Ask A Ninja.com. It's so totally Ninja, it's like amazing and stuff. Apple likes photo sites like Kodak and Flickr.
ReplyDeleteESPN.com, CNN.com, weather.com, BBCnews.com and SoConSports.com!
ReplyDelete