Jul 27, 2008

Growing Fast!

In the last couple days, I feel like I've noticed that Mason has grown a lot. His face is filling out and he's getting more fat on his little legs. He's a really sweet baby, but he definetely has his fussy times. He'll be one month old in a couple days! Reister is growing more and more interested in him and will sometimes cry if we don't let him "hold" the "bay-bay".



Isn't this precious?

8 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, Michelle! Those last two photos of Reister and Mason are too darling. You can so easily tell how gentle and in love with Mason Reister is. To your credit and to Micah's. Can't believe Mason will be a month old on Wednesday. Time goes toooooooo fast. Savor every moment. Love to you all!!!
    Leslie C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to check your blog again to get updated...what awesome blessings! will continue lifting up all your concerns to The One who loves you the most!thanks again for your token of love you sent our way, we are thankful for all that you are. blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet pictures! (And two very cute boys!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, those pictures are so cute. It is so fun to see the love b/t siblings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I LOVE them together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! You guys have the cutest boys ever! I LOVE those pics! They are sooo cute! Mason is getting so big! wow! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i said the same thing! Oh my goodness!!! adorable

    ReplyDelete