Thank you for lifting up my Mom. She got worse before she got better, but is feeling pretty good again now. We have one more full day with her and then her flight leaves at 8am Tuesday Bangkok time. Actually Micah, Mason and I have to go to the US Embassy tomorrow to apply for Mason's passport. Hopefully we'll get that process started and be that much closer to going back to the Shining City!





thank you so much for posting these photos. My favorite is the one of you cradling Mason's head close to you. Such a tender photo! Hope tomorrow's Embassy run goes smoothly and quickly!
ReplyDeleteLeslie C.
I am in tears...so precious and wonderful! Can't wait to see more pictures!
ReplyDeleteawww!! Great new pictures!!! I LOVE that last one :) How fun! He is adorable! I'm so glad I got to meet both of your boys in person :) How fun! You guys ROCK!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is PRECIOUS!! You guys have a wonderful family! Sure wish we could see you. Glad we can at least see pictures!
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable! I'm glad he's finally here! I hope the adjustment to a family of four continues to go well for you :-)
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! I'm so glad he's finally here! I hope your adjustment to a family of four continues to go well:-)
ReplyDelete