Jul 14, 2008

Two weeks old

This picture is actually from last week, but I like it!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while - I need to download some pictures (and TAKE some pictures). Things have been pretty slow since my mom left. Mason eats and sleeps and pees and poops. He's having more and more wake time every day - or night, should I say. He seems to have a fussy/gassy time between 10-12 every night. We still haven't gotten his passport. I called today and asked if it had arrived and they said no, to call again in a couple days. We'll probably call every day just to be sure. We also checked on the blood test results but they were not in, so we still can't get him circumcised - don't know if we'll be able to before we leave or not.
Thanks for all your comments! It's fun hearing from all of you. I'm not sure who Psalm 112 is, though? Can you leave another comment or send me an email to let me know who you are?

1 comment:

  1. ahh - passport fun... I"m not very good at waiting - I hope it comes quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete