These pictures are from July 27th (the bath one) and August 15th. That's one way I kept Reister entertained in the hotel room - Sesame Street podcasts (they're free!) I'm doing a little catch up and still have more to download from this week.
We're doing well. Staying busy as we adjust to this new place and role. We're going back to our new city tonight and going to get our apartment's keys tomorrow. We still won't be moving in yet. Micah will go back to the Shining City Tuesday to try and get a moving truck set up to move our remaining stuff down Wednesday (I have no idea how long it will take them to get it to our new city-it's quite a long trip)
Know that we are continuing to lift you up as you adjust to your new place and work towards getting moved in. That can be such a challenge. Glad u found some playgrounds nearby! It is little things like that that help little ones adjust to a new place quickly. :)
ReplyDelete