Here's one of the play areas in our new city:
Aug 22, 2008
Indoor Playgrounds!
When we were in Thailand to have Mason, we took Reister to a lot of "indoor playgrounds". Did anyone else have a Pandamonium in their town growing up or was that unique to Austin? (Did anyone else in Austin go to Pandamonium? I used to love that place!) Anyway, they are like big indoor playgrounds. They have them in the Shining City, but I was never very convinced of their level of cleanliness or safety. In Bangkok, I saw the ladies cleaning each individual ball in the ball pit, and could just tell they were safer and cleaner. When we were in our new city (I really need to think of a name for it) last week looking for an apartment, I found two of these indoor play areas on the day Micah was busy with other stuff. You can pay per time (less than $2US) or get a multi-time pass for a better deal. Both places were very clean and safe - I had to let Reister go in and play by himself because I also had Mason with me. I am looking forward to utilizing these play areas once we move there. Not to mention our new city has a McDonalds with an indoor play area as well! Reister's love for cheeseburgers can continue!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment