Today I used the scale at the apartment we're staying at to weigh both boys. Mason weighs 12 and a half pounds, and Reister weighs 29 pounds. According to this website I found, Mason is 52nd percentile and Reister is 62th percentile for weight. Not too bad - average I guess?
Reister got up beside Mason on his own - he really seems to love his little brother. He was trying to give him the little army figure laying in between them. When Mason didn't grab it on his own, Reister tried to put it in his hand for him! It was really cute!
My little frog! After his bath...
Micah didn't want me to take this picture because Mason was screaming but I thought it wouldn't be that noticeable in the picture.
Asleep on Mommy... this was right before I handed him to Micah and he woke up - he was happy asleep!
Sweet, sweet boys! I am asking the L to help with all the moving packing, and to give you strength when you are caring for the boys on your own.
ReplyDeleteYour updated posts mean SOOOOOO much! Please know we are all thinking of you and Micah as he has his workload ahead and you have yours. Asking for open doors, health, strength, and serendipities each day!
ReplyDeleteLeslie C.
I love seeing them together...SO precious! Steven really hated that he missed seeing Micah last week. Remembering you guys during this transition!
ReplyDeletewow! those are totally cute pics! i love it!
ReplyDelete