This past Monday Mason turned six weeks old. He is such a cute baby - he is kind of smiling now (every so often). He still smiles in his sleep and that makes me wonder if it's gas or if he's dreaming about milk.
He's been a real trooper the last several days when I've had to keep him in the sling most of the time because we've been apartment looking.
oh, he is precious. Hope y'all get settled soon. I can't believe that Mason is six weeks. Wasn't it just tuesday that I was thinking upward for your delivery?
Greetings from Sulphur Springs, Texas! Hope all is going well. We think of you often and are so proud of your two babies. A young lady from town here is in Virginia now going to school and is going into Father's business in October. Hopefully you can get together! Have a wonderful day.
oh, he is precious. Hope y'all get settled soon. I can't believe that Mason is six weeks. Wasn't it just tuesday that I was thinking upward for your delivery?
ReplyDeleteHe is absolutely adorable. Love the one of Reister too in the wading pool. Know that we are thinking of you during these days of transition!
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Sulphur Springs, Texas! Hope all is going well. We think of you often and are so proud of your two babies. A young lady from town here is in Virginia now going to school and is going into Father's business in October. Hopefully you can get together! Have a wonderful day.
ReplyDelete