Nov 21, 2008

Baby Shoes

Does anyone have any advice on baby shoes? I never got the slip on kind for Reister but am thinking about getting some for Mason (his socks won't stay on, plus it's a little too cold for socks only). I know there are a couple different brands like the Robeez below. If you have some experience or advice on which kind are good, please leave a comment!

5 comments:

  1. MY FAVORITE ARE PEDI PEDS... THEY ARE SO DURABLE AND ARE REAL CUTE, LIKE REG SHOES

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never bought Robeez for Aidan, but I decided to try them out for Lucas. I didn't buy "real" ones though--Target has some really cute ones for about $12. I have been pleased with them! They are cute and soft and seem to stay on well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I love the Robeez, but Target has the "off brand" for much less money and I like them just as well. Oh, I just saw where someone else made that same comment. Love them! Also, See Kai Run seems to be popular. We found Nike tennis shoes for Ava that we loved because her foot was hard to fit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Pediped shoes and so does Kendall! She wants to put them on after her bath! They are super comfy and very stylish : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did what the Everetts did :) We got the Target ones for Aashini - They are the only shoes she can't pull off AND they are the only shoes she wants to walk in - she hates other shoes!
    I definitely recommend them :)

    ReplyDelete