Nov 21, 2008

Blog Following

Did you know you could "follow" blogs? All it means is that you list the blogs you like to read through your Google account. I added the gadget on the right side. You can click on the "follow this blog" link if you want to be a follower of my blog.

"J" - you left a comment on my baby shoes post, but I'm not sure who you are? Can you leave another comment to reveal your identity?

2 comments:

  1. thank you, thank you, thank you! someone else told me about google reader, but every time i googled it i got it in chinese. ha! thanks for the link... it was a wonderful christmas present to myself via you! p.s. i too am now a follower... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey its Julie Eyler... I was Julie McInis in college. I sent the message from J.

    i can't remember now what i said though

    hope you are doing good

    pauljuls@eylerz.net

    ReplyDelete